- Cheddar Cheese grated or sliced
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease the baking tray/cookie tray with parchment paper.
Take a tablespoon of grated cheese and place it as a mass. Repeat the process leaving a 2 -3 inch gap between each blob
Bake it for 6-8 minutes until it forms a lacy circle slightly brown.
Cool it for 2-3 minutes and enjoy
- I have used grated sharp cheddar instead you can use parmesan or any sharp cheese can be used
- As cheese already contains salt no need to add extra salt
- Dried herbs like basil, oregano, thyme, etc. can be added for extra flavor
- Baking time may vary from oven to oven and microwave to microwave
- If you are using sliced cheese. Cut the cheese into small squares and bake it till it forms a lacy circle
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 526mg