Last month it was snowing frequently here, and the room heater was on all day. Because of excessive usage of heater, our bodies got heated up. When we thought what to do, first solution that came to our minds was coconut water. Being a Indian, I am used to tasting fresh coconut water. We were very doubtful about how packed coconut water would taste. We tried a couple of brands available in the local grocery stores, but found the coconut water to be Sweet/watery/artificially flavored. That's when we came to know about Cocozia, available in Amazon
We got moved with certain factors about this product:
- USDA Organic Certified, Naturally flavored Coconut Water
- Ingredients just says organic coconut water, no additional water too
- It's organic, kosher and contains no GMOs
- Good rating in Amazon which influenced hubby a lot
- No straw needed - we can directly drink from the pack
- Very portable. Conveniently packaged in these Tetra packs which are perfect for putting in your purse or workout bag.
- Though I am not vegan, its great for many Vegan lovers
Since Amazon has prime shipping on this item, we got it in 2 days. We had ordered a crate of 12 packs of coconut water, 16.9 oz in each pack. Taste wise, this was the closest to fresh coconut water that I have tried in the US. It was not overly sweet, tasted like real coconut water and did not leave a bad aftertaste! Of course, the taste is not going to be exactly same as fresh coconut water, but I would say it is awesome for a packed one. We liked so much that first crate was finished very fast
We started consuming this on a regular basis, and could actually feel the difference. The heat related symptoms reduced. Now we are so used to this coconut water, that I have started using this even in cooking.
Disclaimer: I am not being paid in any way to review this Cocozia Coconut Water. This review is 100% my own opinion. I was not influenced in any way by the manufactures!