When I feel like having a quick breakfast, bread always helps me. Like many, I love sandwiches. Also, guacamole is one dish That can be had in many forms – Sandwich, side dish for roti, Stuffing for burrito/ Quesadilla. This is one healthy, tasty and easy sandwich.
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 5 mins | Serves : 1
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Bread – 4 slices
Guacamole – 2 tbsp
- Spread the guacamole on one slice and place other slice over it
- Place it in a greased waffle/ sandwich maker and cook for 2 minutes or as per the sandwich maker’s instructions
- Alternate method suggested by my friend – peel and remove avocado seed and cut into big pieces and mash them. Squeeze few drops of lemon and add salt. Spread them over the bread and add veggies of your choice, cheese, salt and pepper. Keep the other bread over it and toast
- Can also grill them directly in a skillet
- I used cooking spray, instead you can use butter to grease
- Can add cheese after spreading guacamole
- I made the sandwich in a waffle maker, as I like the waffle-shaped bread slices!