Vidya and I are great blog buddies. There’s not a single post in my blog without Vidya’s like on it 🙂 Thanks for your support Vidz <3 For the toddler-friendly series that Vidya is collecting recipes for, I am very sure that I am not an eligible candidate ( I don’t have kids yet). But I know, kids love chocolate, sugar which inturn makes it junk food. How about a recipe that includes chocolate but no sugar, low in calorie, nil cholesterol and divine 🙂
- Cacao powder-1 heaped Tbsp/extra 1.5tsp if you want it really chocolaty
- Banana-2 medium sized ones
- Peanut Butter-1 Tbsp
- Chia seeds (optional)-1 tsp
- Non-dairy milk-1.5 cups
- Medjool Dates-5/6 (how sweet you want it to be)(soak in water for 10 minutes)
- Almond meal-to top with
- In a smoothie maker, add everything except almond meal and blend until dates is all processed well.
- Serve and top with almond meal.