We never forget to order garlic bread while ordering pizza. Addicted to garlic bread, this is one of my favourite quick eat whenever I have French bread handy.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Serves: 2
Recipe Category: Appetizers & Snacks
Garlic - 2 teaspoon, finely minced
Unsalted butter - 3 tablespoon, room temperature
Dry Basil - 1 teaspoon
French bread - 1/2 Loaf (I used Garlic and Herb Bread)
Cooking Spray/Oil - to grease (I used PAM olive oil spray)
Salt - as needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine minced garlic, butter, salt and basil in a mixing bowl. I have cut diagonal pieces like this, to allow for more surface area, about 1 inch thick. Apply the garlic-butter mix on both sides of the bread pieces
- Cook both side for about 5-10 min each till it reaches golden brown
- You can add 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese while preparing spread
- Instead of French bread, you can even use White/wheat/multigrain bread
- Instead of using oven, can also girll/use skillet to cook the bread
- Instead of basil, you can even use parsley