Rich and creamy Vanilla Ice cream is a tasty frozen dessert. Ice cream can be prepared within 8 minutes. This is a eggless delicious frozen treat with heavy cream, condensed milk and vanilla . No ice cream maker (machine) is required for this.
When it comes to Ice cream it is always a big yes from me. During our childhood days Amma makes ice cream with milk powder but she will beat the ice cream 3/4 times in mixer. Though the ice cream tasted good, it was made with lots of effort.
Me and my sister will be waiting for Arun/ Kwality walls ice cream vendor’s bell, and kulfi sellar’s bell. Though we see many flavors, one unanimous flavor which we all like in our home is Vanilla ice cream.
I love vanilla ice cream so much sometimes when I go to attend marriage reception I get my mother’s/father’s ice cream too. When I started cooking my initial attempts in making ice cream was with multiple grindings, like strawberry frozen yogurt. Though I loved the taste sometimes that extra attempt stops me from doing ice cream frequently.
As I mentioned in my Pista ice cream post, this heavy cream + condensed milk combo ice cream was a instant hit at home. After making Pista ice cream and Chocolate ice cream, I realized I missed my favorite vanilla ice cream
Other frozen desserts in TMF,
Few years back I shared the vanilla ice cream recipe in my Instagram. I often do it at home but somehow missed posting it in blog. Last week I prepared both vanilla and chocolate ice creams. When I was telling it to my sister she told me to post the recipe. Luckily I took the video and pictures back in 2018 so here it is 😊
Happiness is not only making a tasty kid-friendly homemade ice cream, but when your kid loves it and asks for more.
🍦No ice cream maker
🍦6-8 minutes preparation time
Vanilla Ice Cream - 3 Ingredients
- Whipping cream - 2 cups
- Condensed milk - 1 can 14 oz
- vanilla essence/extract - 1 tsp
- In a wide mixing bowl add Whipping Cream, whisk it with a electric mixer for 5 mins - high speed till you see firm soft white peaks
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract, gently mix till heavy cream and condensed milk are blended together
- Put it in a freezer safe box and Freeze it overnight, or at least for 7-8 hours
- Before serving, take the ice cream out and let it sit for 5 minutes; scoop and enjoy with your favorite topping(s)
- Vanilla bean can be used instead of vanilla extract
- Keep the ice cream in room temperature for few minutes before trying to scoop
- Add condensed milk only after the cream comes to the required texture
- Add nuts/sprinkles/dry fruits etc, of you choice
- If you don’t have Electric mixer use glass or stainless steel container with a solid sealed lid. Add chill heavy cream and shake, shake, shake. Shake till the cream thickness. Be careful not to spill the heavy cream. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and make ice cream
- wash the ice cream scoop in hot water. Discard the water and scoop the ice cream for easy scoop
How to make Eggless Vanilla ice cream – 3 ingredients with step by step pictures:
- In a wide mixing bowl add Whipping Cream, whisk it with a electric mixer for 5 mins -high speed till you see firm peaks
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract, gently mix in low speed till heavy cream and condensed milk are blended together
- Put it in a freezer safe box and Freeze it overnight, or at least 7-8 hours
- Before serving take the ice cream out and let it sit for 5 minutes; scoop and enjoy with your favorite topping